…brings some truly fascinating results, which might provide some good resources for some “collected essays” in the time of the “Trumpian Descendancy” in which the whole national dialog and debate is now spiraling toward the bottom of.
Here is a good one, copied in part from https://lovelywoundedlady.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/nine-personality-traits-of-narcissistic-personality-disorder/
Narcissistic Personality Disorder has nine traits. This is a very good documentary, which explains the nine traits of NPD.
The nine traits are as follows
1. Grandiosity – This is an unrealistic view of oneself that they are bigger than life and better than others
2. Arrogant and Domineering – think they are better than everyone else. They know more than anyone else. Controlling of others and dominating.
3. Preoccupation with Success and Power
4. Lack of empathy – an inability to care about the feelings of others or put themselves in someone else’s shoes
5. Belief of being unique – they feel very different than other people, like there is only one person that is anything like them at all
6. Sense of entitlement – They are owed things. They are entitled to anything and everything that they want and desire, including taking over the lives of other people. There is no appreciation when people do anything for them because they were entitled to it, in the first place.
7. Requires excessive admiration – they want to be admired and paid attention to all the time. They have no tolerance for anyone else being in the spotlight.
8. Exploitative – they will take advantage of other people for their own best interest. They will take more than they give, refuse to pay people for their services in a fair way …if at all, and use people up until there is nothing left of them
9. Envious of others – they are resentful when other people have things that they feel entitles to. They become angry when they see that other people have things that they do not