…brought to you by:OUR REVOLUTION
603 2ND ST NE
WASHINGTON, DC 20002
DDRESS INCOME AND WEALTH INEQUALITY
- Demand that the wealthy and large corporations pay their fair share in taxes.
- Reverse trade policies that have driven down wages and caused the loss of millions of jobs.
- Break up huge financial institutions so that they are no longer too big to fail. Invest in job programs by investing in infrastructure and disadvantaged youth.
- Make tuition free at public colleges and universities throughout America.
- Fight for pay equity by signing the Paycheck Fairness Act into law. Enact a universal child care and pre-kindergarten program.
- Provide at least 12 weeks of paid family leave to America’s workers.
- Make it easier for workers to join unions by fighting for the Employee Free Choice Act.
- Create a federally administered single-payer health care program, providing comprehensive health care coverage for all Americans.
GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE, NOT LOBBYISTS
- Fight for a publicly financed, transparent system of campaign financing.
- Pass a constitutional amendment giving Congress the power to regulate money in elections.
- Appoint Supreme Court justices who will make it a priority to overturn Citizens United.
- Restore our democracy by reinstating the full protections of the Voting Rights Act, ending racist voter suppression laws, expanding voting opportunities, implementing automatic voter registration, ending gerrymandering and making Election Day a national holiday.
EQUALITY FOR ALL
- Acknowledge that racism and prejudice are real, and that systemic racism and hateful acts of violence are an everyday occurrence for too many Americans in this country.
- Expand voter registration opportunities and end racist voter suppression laws.
- Address racial-bias in our legal system and end the private for-prison racket that has created a schools-to-prison pipeline in disadvantaged communities.
- Stop the pollution and environmental inequality devastating communities across the world, particularly communities of color.
- Require police departments to adopt policies to ensure fairer interactions with people of color and transgender people, who are often targeted by police unfairly, and institute training programs to promote compliance with fair policies.
- End the Trump Administration’s campaign to institutionalize government discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community.
- End LGBTQ+ discrimination at the workplace, in adoptions, in health care, in banking institutions — everywhere.
- Expand and protect the reproductive rights of women.
- Fight for pay equity by signing the Paycheck Fairness Act into law.
- Provide at least 12 weeks of paid family leave to America’s workers — for families of all types.